Make the most of the possibilities that a dedi can offer you!
There are many reasons that can lead to the need to acquire a dedicated server, with the most common ones of high traffic that one or more sites may present on a daily, frequent and/or monthly basis.
Of course, besides the most common ones there are others (also many) that can vary depending on the requirements and needs that arise in each client, but also the type of services the server intends to serve.
The dedicated option is typically the ideal personalization and adaptability solution for the services and/or special applications that will be selected to run in the remote server operating system environment. It also has exclusive access, as well as full control over its physical computing (CPU, RAM, HDD/SSD Storage, Network Adapter) network resources.
Below you can see a number of causes that make it necessary in many cases to acquire a server in the areas where we are most active:
- Websites - Webpages:
- Daily site traffic that exceeds 3,000 unique visitors.
- Monthly bandwidth traffic of a site that exceeds 100Gb.
- Sudden and intense traffic within short times (site view on terrestrial broadcast channels, social media posts, extended advertising).
- Special processes, but also site activities that make extensive use of server resources (or delimited cloud hosting) that are already hosted.
- Audio & video broadcasting:
- Increased broadband (bandwidth) demands and coverage requirements related to broadcasting.
- Ability to multiply and exploit multipurpose, from the same system.
- Need to create and implement a personalized solution to provide services to other companies or third parties.
- Remote desktop:
- Need to install a software or personal applications (Windows or Linux) on the remote server as a service. By remote control & management.
- Simple or complex computational tasks that require time, extra processing power and availability.
- Remote workstations in multiple environments, connectable from anywhere at any time and moment.
However, these are just a few of the hundreds of cases that may require a dedicated server to be set up, and/or give you new creative ideas and perspectives.