dOs Radio Streaming - Centova Cast v3.2.9 (updated)
- Updates / Radio Streaming :
Updated Centova Cast (v3.2.9) to all dos servers.
ΜSincerely, from dos technical support...
Centova Cast v3.2.9 is now available. This release introduces several security updates, improvements and bug fixes.
The following is a complete list of changes included in Centova Cast v3.2.9:
- Add log rotation for nextsong.log files
- Security updates for PHP, OpenSSL, zlib, and libpng
- Peak Period statistic now shows 'None' instead of a default time when no listeners have ever tuend in
- Listeners meter in client area now displays server-wide listener count rather than first-mountpoint count
- Merge DNAS2 SHOUTCAST.SERVERGENREx fields into a comma-delimited list in server.getstatus API call
- Renumber DNAS2 streamids to always be sequential to work around apparent DNAS2 bug
- Improved numbering in default names generated for new mount points
- Liquidsoap no longer calculates replaygain metadata if replaygain is disabled
- Update to latest Pure-FTPd
- Fixed automatic unsuspension bug
- Fixed regression in Let's Encrypt certificate renewal
- Fixed regression affecting account suspensions
- Fixed regression breaking AutoDumpSourceTime in DNASv1 accounts
- Fixed bug in which proxy tune-in links for IceCast default mount point might be broken